Helping people do what they know...
Where do you really want to be in three years? What are you going to have; what do you want to be doing; and who do you want to be? Is your vison strong enough to keep you doing the things you need to do even when you don’t feel like doing them?
Statistics suggest that about 80% of people have no burning desire to set or reach a goal and only 30% of the remaining 20% actually accomplish something. That means only 6 people out of a 100 can set a goal and reach it.
Another statistic suggests that only about 10% of people can reach a goal on their own. The rest of us (the 90%) could use some help by using an accountability partner, or engaging a mentor or coach.
Focus is the new competitive advantage. We are living in a historic time of accelerated change. High achievement is more possible than ever before.
The 12 Week Year™ is like the operating system in your computer. It is the engine that drives everything and allows you to accomplish almost anything you set out to do. If you are in the 90% group mentioned above, then you should keep reading.
The 12 Week Year™ Group Coaching Program is a process that will help you integrate the disciplines and principles of the 12 Week Year™ into your daily life. Coaching groups are limited to 6 participants, and consist of 7 one-hour weekly sessions that are facilitated by a certified 12 Week Year™ coach.
The first 6 sessions are call-in group discussions, and the seventh session is a one-on-one call with the coach. The one-on-one coaching session will focus on developing a 12 Week Plan and Tactics for the participant’s next 12-week cycle.
Participants are expected to individually work through specified course materials between group sessions. The self-directed individual work combined with the group sessions are designed to provide a deep functional understanding of the principles and disciplines of high performance.
At the end of the 7 sessions, participants will develop a personalized 12-week plan, and be fully trained in the principles and disciplines of the 12 Week Year™. The benefits are faster results, greater impact, and sustained application.
We are now offering the newly developed 12 Week Year Group Coaching Program at an introductory price for a limited number of participants
The seven 1-hour coaching sessions are:
1. Orientation to the foundation principles of The 12 Week Year - 12 Week Year execution cycle, the 12 Week Year execution disciplines (Vision, Planning, Process Control, Scorekeeping, Time Use), the 12 Week Year Principles (Accountability, Commitment, Greatness in the Moment), and the emotional cycle of change.
2. Vision - Crafting and leveraging your personal and professional vision to provide the will to take action even when you "don't feel like it."
3. The Weekly Execution Routine - Weekly Plans, Scorekeeping, Weekly Accountability Meetings.
4. Time Use - Intentional Imbalance, Time Blocks, Model Work Week.
5. The Success Principles - Accountability, Commitment, and Greatness in The Moment
6. Planning - Benefits of planning, what makes a 12 Week Plan different, setting effective goals, writing tactics that can be executed in the week that they are due.
7. Final Assessment & Installation - One-On-One hour-long review session with the coaches for final review and development of your next 12-week goal and plan.
· It is not a time management system.
· It isn’t an activity tracking system.
· It isn’t the latest and greatest fad.
· It isn’t another sales coaching program and book that ends up on your shelf gathering dust.
· It isn’t hard to read.
· It isn’t easy to do.
Who should consider this group coaching approach:
NOTE: This program is designed to establish the foundations of the 12 Week Year for participants. The first 12-week plan is created at the end of the process.
Materials include a copy of the 12 Week Year, a copy of the 12 Week Year Study Guide, paper forms for your 12 Week Plan with 12 Weekly plan templates, access to videos that re-enforce 12 Week Year concepts, and Session study questions to guide your work.
Deliverables include your permanent "playbook" of completed course assignments, and your completed 12-week plan and tactics developed by you, and then refined with feedback from your coach in the 7th (one-on-one) session.
Program Fees: The introductory price for the group coaching process is $895 per participant.
Time Commitment: Your attendance at each group session is required as is your participation on the calls, and you will be expected to complete exercises and assignments between sessions (typically 1-2 hours of field work between each session.)
If after reading this overview you would like to join an individual or group coaching program, please contact:
Ed Howat at:
email@example.com or call 651.405.6644
Connie Kadansky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 997-1101